Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
Strategic touring programme briefing events
20 and 24 February 2012
Sadler's Wells, Rosebery Avenue, Islington, London, EC1R 4TN
Please be advised it’s a one person per organisation policy for this event.
Strategic touring programme
The Arts Council’s Strategic touring programme was launched on 5 December 2011. The first deadline for this programme is 2 March with a further five deadlines throughout 2012.
Applicants with a recent track record in delivering touring work who have a clear sense of how their work delivers against the scheme are welcome to apply to any of these deadlines, after a conversation with their Touring Relationship Manager. If you are unsure who your Touring Relationship Manager is, please contact our Enquiries team on 0845 300 6200 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About these events
Attending a briefing event is proposed for those applicants looking to apply.
Briefing events will aim to:
- outline the new programme and its aims, which have been drawn from our national approach to touring
- provide an opportunity to hear about the programme first hand
- provide the opportunity to network with potential partners within the region and to discuss any ideas you might have regarding working with other organisations nationally
Please note that these events are repeat events and all contain the same content - please only book onto one date.
Who are these events for
The events are open to people working in a wide range of roles both within and outside Arts Council England’s National portfolio organisations including: Artists, Producers, Promoters, Festivals, Museums, Libraries and Local Authorities.
Event programme to include:
- presentation about our strategic approach to touring
- introduction to the strategic touring programme
- Q&A on the strategic touring programme
Dates and times:
Monday 20 February 2012, 10am - 12.30pm
Monday 20 February 2012, 2pm - 4.30pm
Friday 24 February 2012, 10am - 12.30pm
Friday 24 February 2012, 2pm - 4.30pm
Future information from the Arts Council
We would like to contact you again by e-mail in the future, if you do not want to receive certain emails please unsubscribe from any of our email lists.